The idea for our ventilated work pants came from a steelworker, prohibited from wearing shorts at work, who then set out to create a product that would provide the comfort and coolness of a pair of shorts while maintaining the abrasion protection inherent in conventional pants.
Coolworks® convertible ventilated work pants were created by workers, for workers. Developed by listening carefully to the specific requirements of employers and by thoroughly sampling and testing the trousers in a variety of demanding industrial environments, Meshwear Technologies Inc. patented designs are setting the standard in industrial quality ventilated work wear.
Meshwear Technologies Inc. began operations in Hamilton, Ontario, at the center of Canada’s industrial heartland. Learn more by visiting our Corporate website: http://www.meshweartech.com.
Why Choose Coolworks?
- Increased workforce productivity and morale
- Better employee relations
- Decreased absenteeism
- Reduced workplace air-conditioning costs
- Decreased ergonomic and heat prostration related lost time
- Protection from UV radiation and biting insects
- Consistent professional appearance of employees
- Lower accident insurance costs through improved visibility
- Reduced clothing costs/all season applications with T-shirts, vests, coats and parkas
- Full ANSI and CSA Z96 compliance in Hi-Visibility fabrics and reflective trim
- Hi-Vis shirts are always on the wearer, ensuring consistent visibility
- Non-fading colours and non-shrink fabrics
- Reduced accident claims and time lost protection as compared to shorts
- Increased UV and insect protection vs shorts